Did you know that your central heat and air conditioner is responsible for as much as half of the energy consumed in your home? Many homeowners do not realize how important it is when choosing new central heat and air conditioning system. Homeowners need to focus on efficiency, rather than just choosing any system for their home. Following a few steps bellow can help you decide whether your homes central heat and air conditioner needs to be evaluated by a JEA pre-qualified contractor.
- Do some of your rooms seem too hot or too cold?
- Does your home have humidity issues, excessive dust or certain areas that never get comfortable?
- Is your central air condition more than 10 years old?
- Is the system noisy or in frequent need of repair?
- Is your thermostat always set to the same temperature?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, your home either needs a tune up to your existing system to operate more efficiently, or a new high efficient unit might need to be installed. Just remember buying new equipment is only part of the solution. Sizing it and installing it, is critical to the performance of the unit. Snyder Heating and Air Conditioning proudly sells JEA energy efficient systems and our pre-qualified contractors of JEA. Upgrade your home and start saving as much as 20 percent on your next bill today!